miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2012

English courses



This course seem to me very great because we practice a lot the oral expression but I think it would be oriented to our disciplines, I mean that usually we talk about thinks that are not so useful for our university courses. Another thing that could be ameliorated is the methodology, I always think that to learn a language is necessary to talk about things that interest people; it could be about song that we like for example. But in general I think it’s a good course. By the other side, the use of blogs I think it’s really original and motivating, it seem to me a good way to learn a language because we put into practice what we learn in class. And by the way we can read the post of our class partners and it’s a didactic way to teach and learn about mistakes.
I have to improve my vocabulary and my oral communication, but I didn’t know how because I never talk English. I think with films or song I could improve my English. Moreover outside the English class I don’t use very much the language, except to talk with foreigners or read a paper for class. Indeed I think that the only way to learn a good English is to be traveling or using it all the time, because if it isn’t like this, I forget things I learn, so I never achieve to speak fluently. To conclude, English seems to me a very important language today, and the best way to learn it is having practice often if it’s possible.  But in general I think it’s a good course to learn English, having in mint that it’s difficult to practice it in the daily life.

2 comentarios:

  1. I dont know what to comment, but i hace to. So im writing...stuff. Yes, english is very important, its the first step to conquer the world

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you. Especially when you say that the best manner to learn English is traveling, because this can open our minds towards understand how the English speaker people see the world. With this, in the daily life, English and many other languages could be easy.

    ResponderEliminar