miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

My best Holidays



 It’s difficult to say which have been my best holidays until now because everyone has been different. But I think that the best has been probably when I spend two months travelling from Chile to Brazil. I visit Argentina, Paraguay and basil until reaching arrayal d’Ayuda, which is a very small and beautiful beach. There was warm water to bathe and the weather was very good. I meet a lot of interesting people in the way, and even if I don’t talk their language I achieve to communicate with them.  
 This travel was in 2009 so now I remember only the feeling, so I don’t remember too details, for example all the names of each village we past through but I can remember the land and the people I meet there. It was like a dream come true, because I always wanted go to Brazil. In Argentina I buy many books because they were cheaper than if I buy them in Chile. So my bag was very heavy when I come back. I will never forget those days in Brazil; I did so many amazing things that I couldn’t forget them.

2 comentarios:

  1. WOW!!!Thats holidays have to be amazing! I never go away from Chile, buyt I hope visit much places in the future. You are so lucky! Should be a great experience!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dream is to make a big trip to all south america. I already know some places but I would be nice to travel by bus to all that places :)

    ResponderEliminar